Page Count: 9
Number of step: 10
Being able to make your own components for your jewellery not only makes the item truly handmade, it also means that you can co-ordinate your jewellery as well as using up all those scraps of wire!
This is a very robust clasp and yet due to its sleekness is also very stylish!
This clasp measures 1” from the top of the curve to the bottom of the loop and 1/2” wide.
1. Forming small shapes with heavy gauge wire
2. Hammering, filing and sanding
3. Embellishing with wire and beads
• 15” soft round 28 gauge wire
• 3” soft round 12 gauge wire
• 1 x 4mm round bead
• Round nose pliers
• Chain nose pliers
• Flat nylon jaw pliers
• Flush wire cutters
• Sanding pads, 3 grits - 180, 220 and 280
• Bench block or anvil
• Chasing hammer
• Tape measure
To receive this tutorial, just send me a message with your email address and I will send it to you.