Credit/debit card and paypal
Payment online by credit/debit card and PayPal is accepted. Credit/debit card payments are securely processed by PayPal and currency conversion is automatic so payments may be made from most countries and bank accounts worldwide. Paypal has a very high level of security, customer privacy and protection, all transactions are performed over maximum security SSL encryption and your card/bank details are not stored or made available to us in any way.
All orders will ship ONLY to the address listed in paypal. If you need to ship to an address that is not currently listed in your papal account, please add the address to your account before purchasing (you can add multiple shipping addresses to your paypal account. Please see the paypal website for more information).
For UK orders we normally deliver by Royal Mail and we endeavour to have the goods arrive within 5 days of order confirmation, but please allow a maximum of 14 days for delivery.
Please note that if you choose the UK Royal Mail First class postage option, that the goods are sent uninsured at your risk. If you would like the goods to be insured and therefore any loss covered, select the UK first class recorded delivery option.
We do deliver overseas, but please be aware that delivery time may be longer and certain conditions may apply. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Orders placed may be subject to import duties and taxes. These may be levied once the goods reach your country. It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (excluding delivery charges) on all parcels to be delivered outside the EU. For further details of customs charges please consult your own customs authorities. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. We are unable to reimburse any customs costs incurred.
Tutorials are e-mailed in a PDF file within 24 hours of payment, to the address in the payment. Please do not distribute, lend or copy. Do not mass produce. Please always give credit to the designer.
Copyrights 2008 Abby Hook
Use Of Tutorials
You can use Abby Hook’s tutorials to learn new techniques.
You can use Abby Hook’s tutorials to make items to sell, as long as they are made by you (the customer). Do not use hired help or mass produce the designs. Please give credit for the design and lesson, either by stating ‘made using a tutorial by Abby Hook’ or if you have changed the design stating ‘inspired by a tutorial by Abby Hook’ or similar.
You can download and print one copy for your own personal use.
You can create new designs using the techniques learnt from Abby Hook’s tutorials.
You cannot duplicate, distribute or use these texts & images to teach or to lend to friends without Abby Hook’s written permission.
You cannot teach these tutorials in live classes without Abby Hook’s written permission (if you want to do this, please contact me to discuss)
You cannot teach these tutorials online, even if you create these tutorials using your own text and images.
If you have any further questions regarding Abby Hook’s tutorial polices please send me a message.
Tutorials are not refundable due to the nature of the product. However if you are having any difficulties at all please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help in any way I can.
You may cancel your Jewellery order for any reason up to 14 days after you receive the goods (the statutory minimum is 7 days). Notice of cancellation should be sent to email@example.com - cancellations must be received in writing. Goods must be returned in the original condition and shipped at your cost. The goods must be securely wrapped and packaged before shipping in the original packaging or similar equivalent. Once the returned goods have been received and checked, you will be issued a full refund, usually via the same payment method used for purchase (e.g. paypal refund, cheque etc.).
Our customer services email is firstname.lastname@example.org - we shall endeavour to respond promptly and at the latest within 3 days.
1. Personal information
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
In the following circumstances I may collect, use, and share your information legally:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I share personal information
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies and Paypal. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. The buyers’ rights regarding use of their personal information and contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Other than in exceptional circumstances (for example where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Abby Hook, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.